Become a Volunteer to Our Rehab Center
Your skills and community spirit are needed to make this project a success. The volunteer time you contribute also serves as matching funds when we apply for grants, giving your efforts double value. There are tasks large and small which need your time and skill.
- Social media promoter- posting to Facebook, our blog, and other media
- Marketing & communications - help with crowdfunding campaign, newsletters, and other correspondence
- Grant research or grant writing - assist with identifying and writing grants
- Destination tourism or hospitality industry
- Networking - reach out to businesses and organizations for support and resources
- Historian - help research & document the people & activities of the Cheney Depot's first 90 years
- Construction, painting or landscaping skills... Whatever you do, we can probably use your help!